When did your LO roll over for the first time?

nutnut33

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi I was just intrigued to know when anyone LO rolled over the first time, my LO is 21 weeks old and still is showing no signs of doing it. He occasionally lifts up his legs and swings to the side but thats it, am getting a bit worried as I am sure with my first he had done it long before 21 weeks.... I know all babies are different etc but would like some feedback on your experiences... Many thanks.... Also when do they sit up by theirselves, been so long since I had my first I cant remember!!! :rofl:

Ted is 6 months today and doesnt roll yet. He's done it about twice. Once when he was only about 3 months and once a few weeks ago, but he didnt intend to do it and wouldnt know how yet. He'll do it when he's ready and until then i'll enjoy being able to pop him down for 2 seconds knowing he wont move!!

Chloe is 24 weeks on wednesday and not done it yet. She will when she's ready. Try not to worry about it :hugs:

Tabitha is trying just now... but guess might just be nothing really :shrug:

maddi was about 4/5 months, but seems to do things in her own time bless her, i think LO's do it when they're ready :) x

Leo rolls on to his side and thats it I think he is a long way off rolling over. Dont worry too much tho he will surprise you one day!

Lola is almost 4 months and still hasn't done it. She's trying poor thing,almost as though she's going to but then just flops back :lol:

Jasmine tries and can spin herself around on her back a bit... lol...

Lola is almost 4 months and still hasn't done it. She's trying poor thing,almost as though she's going to but then just flops back :lol:

Chloe has been like this for about 6 weeks. I watch and wait thinking she will do it but she never does, she'll do it one day when I'm not looking! In fact, knowing her she's probably done it and rolled back again before I noticed!!

Jasper has done it a few times, he's 6 weeks old.

I know it was a total accident, it happens when he's on his tummy and lifts his head up, and then in his flapping his arms and legs around he lifts one leg up too high and the weight of his slightly larger than average head causes his body to topple over.

He has done it for a couple of weeks, I suspect this is because his body has grown into his head a bit, so he's a little less unstable.

3 months from back to front and only in the last week or so has she started rolling (back to front and than front to back). Can't keep her on the blanket any longer :lol:

Sitting up hasn't happened though she can manage a few seconds before toppling over

Seth did it at 3-4 months but no other baby in my group of friends ever rolled, however they were all sitting up at 5 months and Seth has only started the past couple of weeks! They're all different and its not really that necessary for them to roll anyway, Ive certainly not noticed any difference between Seth and the babies who didnt roll.

xxx

Leeon was 3 months when he first mastered it but he didnt manage rolling back onto his back for afew more months

Helena rolled back to front the other day after a week of really trying. She then started screaming cuz she couldn't roll back, lol. (3 months old)

ali has just turned 22 weeks and i 'think' he first rolled over at about 20 weeks or so. prior to that he had a couple of roll overs but i think they were flukes!!! in all my baby books they say most babies don't roll over till about 6 months or so so try not to worry hun.

he can sit up by himself which he has done so since a very early age.

Christine
XXX

ali has just turned 22 weeks and i 'think' he first rolled over at about 20 weeks or so. prior to that he had a couple of roll overs but i think they were flukes!!! in all my baby books they say most babies don't roll over till about 6 months or so so try not to worry hun.

Christine
XXX

Thanks I guess since hearing all your stories that babies are different and it does seem that some babies dont roll over at all. Christ sitting up by himself from an early age, what a clever little boy. I cant wait until mine does, he has so many Xmas presents which are useless to him until he can sit up!! x

Christine
XXX

Thanks I guess since hearing all your stories that babies are different and it does seem that some babies dont roll over at all. Christ sitting up by himself from an early age, what a clever little boy. I cant wait until mine does, he has so many Xmas presents which are useless to him until he can sit up!! x

just don't stress.... all bubbas are different. i found it odd ali sat up before rolling over lol!!! one your wee one will roll over and you will be delighted. my brother didn't roll over till 10 months apparently!!! bares nothing on a person's future potential as he has a PHd!!!

Erin is 24 weeks and shows no intention of rolling over. To be honest she doesn't really like lying down.

courtney is nearly 20 weeks and not really showing like she wants to roll over... just kinda balances on her side lol!! Dont worry all babies are different :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->