When did your LO started to hold his/her head steady?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh is starting to hold his head for long moments now but he doesn't hold it steady yet. I was just wondering when did your LO started?

Mia is already doing it. She bobbles here and there, but it is very steady most of the time.

my LO has seemed to held his head for ages but he was born a big baby so hes allwasy seemed quiet strong, hes a bit wobbly still though xxx

All babies are different hun, there's no set time for them to achieve certain goals, don't worry :hug:

She already had some control of her head when she left hospital (6 days old) she couldn't hold it up but she would throw it back and stuff... She started holding her head up properly at about 4 weeks, but every baby is different :shrug: My mother's baby is now 9 weeks old, and still can't hold her head steady, so really does depend on the baby.

Colton doesn't hold his head up steady, and he only holds it up at all if he is in an upright position. I used to hold him all teh time so he doesn't pick it up when on the floor yet.

Erica started trying at birth lol. I think she was pretty steady around 1 month. She can hold it completely now, and can lift her head/shoulders/chest off the bed while lying down. Not sit up, but like lift up. I'm sure Josh will start doing it soon tho. Maybe try lightly supporting it so that it wont fall, but make him do most the work. Just support it as backup. All babies are different. He will soon!

Erica started trying at birth lol. I think she was pretty steady around 1 month. She can hold it completely now, and can lift her head/shoulders/chest off the bed while lying down. Not sit up, but like lift up. I'm sure Josh will start doing it soon tho. Maybe try lightly supporting it so that it wont fall, but make him do most the work. Just support it as backup. All babies are different. He will soon!

Snap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->