when did your LO..?

L

Luhweez

Hold their head up by themselves for longer than a few seconds?

I think Olivia was about 2 and a half months.

x

Caitlyn had good head control from birth. She could lift her head fully off the floor at 3 weeks.

xxx

Jasmine has always had good control too... She can hold it up pretty good now.

2 & 1/2 wks old. She could lift her head up completely laying on her tummy from about 2mnths old.

I think every babe is different although she is quite strong with head control etc and nearly sitting. She hasn't started laughing yet :(

About a month, but Bethanie has always seemed pretty strong.

Wow! So early, all of you!
My LO is almost 3 months and still nothing. When I put him on his tummy, he tries to lift his head but gets really frustrated very soon. Looks like he is still far away from doing it.
How late is too late???

jack had good control fom birth but i say around 3 weeks he cold hold it off the floor x

I think about 3-4 weeks for Lola...

But each baby goes at it's own pace :)

I would say 4-6 weeks for Livvy too. She can hold it steady for ages now although still a little shaky!!! x

Caitlyn had good head control from birth. She could lift her head fully off the floor at 3 weeks.

xxx

I noticed Harley able to hold her head up for at least a minute. She usually does it when laying on my chest to look at my face.

xxx

same with my LO, but now he seems to enjoy eating his hands if i lie him on his tummy :rofl:

couple weeks after being born, amber had good head control also, i got videos of it lol

Renah could lift her head in the hospital, now she's holding it steady for 25-30 seconds sometimes. I can't wait for her to be able to hold it up on her own

Jace also had good control from Birth but to be on the floor and hold it up well and take a pic he was about 3 months when i had the pic below taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->