When did your "morning sickness" start?

I'm 5 weeks today and feel horrendous, had no sickness before today. Been in bed all day :(

Mine started Monday (only 4 wks 2 days), but really minimal- for the past few days, whenever I'm hungry (which is more often than usual!) I feel some slight nausea, and every now and then if I'm eating something or smell something I gag/dry heave, but then it goes away quickly too. Today's been better, but I've also been eating more all day!

5.5 weeks each time but this time is nowhere near as bad as last

5 weeks. I had hyperemesis and it hit me like a tonne if bricks.

Mine started during week five, i am still throwing up at 14 weeks xx

I'm getting some nausea randomly on and off, not actually been sick yet. I was 6 weeks with my son and had nausea and vomiting. So this time I may be lucky and have only nausea! *touch wood* lol!!

When i got hungry lol

I still aint had the "omg morning sickness is killing me" or even been sick lol

I had a chicken cup of soup, that was closest i came to throwing up, and i forgot to eat one day and it came on full force! other than that ive felt mildly ill, if i didnt know i was pregnant is probably not even notice it!

Last two pregnancies week 8, this time week 5 and it's all day long!

Last pregnancy it started at about 8 weeks, this time about 5 weeks xxx

As said before im unsure of.my dates but had positive results for over a week now and my god i feel ill headaches cant sleep and for the last few days i feel like poop sleeping more feel sick as a dog :( but these are all positive signs :) x

Nausea started around the time my af was due and the all day sickness kicked in bang on 6 weeks exactly the same as my previous pregnancies.x

Mine started at 6 weeks. I am 10 weeks now and some days it feels as if it's easing up. I still gag horrendously with brushing my teeth (weird I know), and in the evening /night I get nauseated but it isn't lasting as long as it has been. My fatigue is improving too. Was finally able to start working out again last week!!! 😃

Ohhhh I remember brushing my teeth was torture. I always wanted to throw up. It was not my favourite times of the day.

Mine started with my BFP at 3w5d. I remember walking past a sushi bar and had to increase my speed as I was about to get sick! I still haven't gotten sick (only 4w3d now) but am still nauseas. I have noticed that lack of sleep increases the nausea A LOT though!! Most days I feel worse in the morning and then it eases up at night but today has been the opposite. Sitting here typing with my ginger and honey tea :)

Week 8 for me but it was nausea from early afternoon to night time.

My first pregnancy with my son, it started around 6 weeks. This one it started lightly around 5 weeks but went full blown nasty at about 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->