When did your "morning sickness" start?

Tridda- we're due the same day according to the calculator! Just wanted to throw that out there :)

Today I am feeling slightly nauseous, but not too bad.....just feels like butterflies in my stomach. I'm 5 weeks 5 days pregnant.

It started off with food aversions and sensitivity to smells immediately upon getting BFP. Started feeling kinda icky around 5 weeks, with nausea gradually worsening until I was getting daily dry heaves at 7 weeks. It kicked into full force at 8 weeks, with vomiting 1-2x per day and all day nausea. Sometimes I'd go a few days without throwing up and then I'd think it was better, then it would totally blast me again. The vomiting finally stopped at 21 weeks.

I'm 4 weeks.

I had food aversions yesterday.

And today I couldn't stand the smell of peanuts hahaha. Few hours ago I also had acid reflux.

I am at 4 weeks and nothing yet. Last pregnancy it started at around 7 weeks. I frequently felt nauseous around mealtimes/if I was hungry, and had to eat crackers before getting out of bed so I could brush my teeth in the morning. I couldn't eat chicken or pasta sauce. Tomato Pasta sauce made me sick!

Hoooooooping I get enough nausea to comfort me that things are progressing OK, however not too much. lol.

I just got my BFP on Sunday, but felt like I was feeling a bit nauseous on Saturday. Yesterday DH had to do the cooking because just setting foot in the kitchen made my stomach churn...I'm 4 weeks today. If this keeps up, could be a wild ride! :haha:

Morning sickness didn't start until just this week! ;-; From 4 weeks until now (11 weeks) it was just food aversion, no cravings. Lost 5 pounds because all I want is bland food (celery, wheat toast, white rice, water, etc) and I ALWAYS feel like I just ate a 2 pound steak or a pot of mashed potatoes, just completely full. I have lost ANY taste for coffee or soda and now its just water for me. This baby is definitely pushing me into a healthier lifestyle, but I can't exactly complain! With my first, I didn't have ANY morning sickness, and craved weird stuff at first like salted tomatoes mixed with chopped celery, and TONS of milk. I was always hungry. I gained a LOT OF WEIGHT with her. Maybe this is a boy since it is completely opposite of LO? Either way, I thought I escaped morning sickness this time again, but as of four ish days ago I wake up with a strong urge to throw up, but I fight it hard (stroooong stomach and nearly phobic of vomiting) until I get stomach cramps and the urge goes away. @.@

Surprisingly, sucking on cinnamon flavored disc candies makes any queasiness go right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->