When did your MS go away? (optimistic thread)

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
I'm trying to fool myself into thinking this could leave or get better before 12 weeks. So here goes.

With my first, I didn't really have much of MS, and the worst of it was if I got overheated (I was first tri during summer time). By second tri I was fine.

This time around though, I've been almost ongoing. Some weeks are better than others. It did let up around 14 weeks, and came back around 26 weeks (due to heartburn).

With dd I had hyperemis. My last vomit was at 32 weeks (not counting the labour vomits) and I was nauseas right until after birth.

With this one I'm nearly 7 weeks but haven't vomited yet. Just constant nausea with the feeling I want to vomit.

I hope your morning sickness goes soon. It's not much fun.

Sorry that's not exactly optimistic for you. I just saw optimistic thread. X x

I had a good day today, so I'm going to also be optimistic and say 14 weeks. Fingers xxed it doesn't come back.

Mine has finally tapered off (I hope!) around 13 weeks. Hoping this isn't a trick that comes back to bite me!

With my first I was counting down the days to 12 weeks so it would stop but it hung around for slightly longer. It was definitely gone by 14 weeks thiugh

12/13 weeks for me.

20 weeks for me with my first one
everything crossed that I feel better sooner this time
but i actually don't feel quite as bad this time as last

With ds1 only had it with certain smells, ds2 only between wk 6 and 9 and this one still here so far!

I never for sick with my son, it was amazing! This time I am SO sick! Today has actually been my best day since it started on week 5. I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. I'm hopeful that this is when it'll start getting better!

I still have my bad days and I think it depends on what I eat but last week at 13ish weeks it started improving a lot. I had been in zofran and unable to keep food and fluids down. So throwing up every few days is a lot better than 5-6 times a day or more or not being able to eat at all!

I seem to be better. Only recently mind you at 11 weeks today :)

Mine seemed to be caused by my vitamins (pregnacare) I forgot to take it one day and the next day I felt so much better! My midwife said only the folic acid is really important so now I just take that. So relieved to have discovered that as I was feeling awful !

I had/have hyperemesis and I started feeling a bit better around 14 weeks. I was able to start weaning off the meds at about 16 1/2 weeks. I was taking 3/day, now I strive for 1. It ebbs and flows - some days I am so hungry and 1 is great. Other days I could care less about eating, have more aversions/nothing sounds good feelings, and need two pills. I am not constantly nauseous, so that is the most welcome change of them all. I more feel like there is a rock in my stomach...lol, but I'll take that over constant, crushing nausea any day. I feel VERY lucky and I hope my luck continues.

10 wks 3 days i had absolutely none unless i got hungry. now im 10 wks 4 days i still dont have it. havent worn my seabands at all

Well I'm hoping this pregnancy is better. I constantly feel sick and like I want to throw up. I haven't actually thrown up though. I'm 7 weeks and I'm hoping it will go away by 12 this time.

Mine seemed to be caused by my vitamins (pregnacare) I forgot to take it one day and the next day I felt so much better! My midwife said only the folic acid is really important so now I just take that. So relieved to have discovered that as I was feeling awful !

Thank you so much for this comment, I'm taking Pregnacare and experimented with halving them just to see and I've felt better! Still really sick, but not quite as bad! I'll be switching prenatal as soon as I'm well enough to get down to the shops!

Thanks for your insights ladies, looks like it's a bit of a lottery :hugs:

I take my pregnacare at night, not sure if it would still contribute to sickness the next day or not, but I do feel really really sick every day, not been sick yet though, I'm really hoping for a 12 week end to the nausea, fingers crossed for you too :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->