when did your period return?

disneydarling

Mama to a baby girl
Reaction score
My baby is 9 weeks old, and I stopped my after birth bleeding before she was 3 weeks old. It's been 6 weeks now and still no period.

At my 6 week check, dr said it should return in about a week, but nothing so far. I'm formula feeding by the way, I know things are different for breast feeding mums.

So other formula feeding mums, how long after your birth bleeding stopped did you get your period?

I'm at 7 weeks with no sign of it starting, so wondering the same thing! (also formula feeding) I'm hoping going back on the pill will help regulate it.

Im also formula feeding. My son was 6 weeks yesterday and I got my period today.

I got it back 13 weeks PP. I breasted for the first month then full time formula from there.n:flower:

I formula fed from the beginning and mine came back at 10 weeks.It was lighter than before and lasted 4 days - which is normal for me xxx

Mine came back at I think ten weeks. It was also light and didn't last long. My cycles since have ranged between 30-40 days and with now a normal but long 7 day af.

I just got mine at just about 11 weeks pp

I formula fed from the start and just got it this week 9 weeks pp.
Hv told me to do a preg test!!!! I nearly died!

I got mine last week at 11weeks pp and I've formula fed from day 1. Wasn't as bad as I was expected but has lasted about 9 days (usually my AF lasts about 4 days tops). But I've restarted the pill on the second day of AF and I think the last few days have been breakthrough bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->