When did your tummy button pop out?

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
Mine is on it's way...my OH noticed it too, I think in the next week or two it will be "sticky outy"! :winkwink:

The gross thing is, I have had 3 laparoscopies for endometriosis and they go in through the tummy button, the more it is stretching/popping out, the more I notice some of those stitches never fell out! :haha:

i know your having three but mine is on its way out i'm not so bothered just so long as it goes back :p

mine is defo on it's way out... but if I remember with my last pregnancies, it was when my uterus went above my belly button. So in about another 2 or 3 weeks for me as it's in line with my belly button right now. x

lol me too, I want mine to go back!

My OH was like "Can we choose if the babies have innies or outies?" I said I didn't know!

:haha:

OMG.... I've only just noticed a little hole/scar in my belly button from my laparoscopy. :rofl: .. never noticed that before and this is baby number 5 for me!

I asked the midwife when my daughter was born before they cut the cord if she was gonna be an innie or an outie.. and she said all babies are outies these days. weird. lol

OMG.... I've only just noticed a little hole/scar in my belly button from my laparoscopy. :rofl: .. never noticed that before and this is baby number 5 for me!

:headspin::rofl:

lol I noticed stitches so I pulled them out with a tweezer...my OH was like WTF are you doing?!

Thing is I had that op in 2003, 2006 and 2008...I dread to think when they are from!

Myne didn't pop with alfie I kept thinking it's going to soon and it never did I also thought it would because I was massive. Oh and my little man has an innie.

I asked the midwife when my daughter was born before they cut the cord if she was gonna be an innie or an outie.. and she said all babies are outies these days. weird. lol

Oh god he aint gonna like that!

Can't they make them innies?!

DH put his finger in my bellybutton yesterday morning and he noticed it was much shallower. I guess mine will be on the way out too!

Mine never popped :( I am not normal lol

i had a huge innie and mines still an innie, the scar from my belly button piercing is about a inch above my belly button now though lol

:headspin::rofl:

lol I noticed stitches so I pulled them out with a tweezer...my OH was like WTF are you doing?!

Thing is I had that op in 2003, 2006 and 2008...I dread to think when they are from!

OMG.. lol.. I can see something dark in mine. But I'm not pulling it! You're braver than me.

Oh god he aint gonna like that!

Can't they make them innies?!

Umm.. I'm not sure what happens. They make it an outie to begin with.. but then it's all down to the baby and how it heals. My eldest daughter (she's 13) has an innie.. all the other's are outies.

Urrrrghhh! u two are making me queasy with all that pulling at stitches talk, ur minging!!!! :haha:

AS for innies and outies, my daughters is an innie but she's 10. i thought the majority were innies but thats obviously me being thick. Why would most be outies these days?! I dont get it :blush:

I dont get it neither, is it how much they leave once they have cut the umbilical cord?

Urrrrghhh! u two are making me queasy with all that pulling at stitches talk, ur minging!!!! :haha:

AS for innies and outies, my daughters is an innie but she's 10. i thought the majority were innies but thats obviously me being thick. Why would most be outies these days?! I dont get it :blush:

I don't get it either. I'm gonna ask when I'm in labour.. ummmm.. if I remember that is! I think they tie it different these days without the clamp. My eldest had a clamp. But the others didn't. They said they changed it so the cord drops off naturally now. BUT.. that was 4 years ago. It may have changed again since then! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->