When did your tummy button pop out?

I dont get it neither, is it how much they leave once they have cut the umbilical cord?

That might be it!! I think they used to cut right near before. But now they leave more of a stump to drop off. Which usually does a few days or so after when it's dried up. It's pretty gross and smells after a while. ewwww.. it's all coming back to me now!

Urrrrghhh! u two are making me queasy with all that pulling at stitches talk, ur minging!!!! :haha:

AS for innies and outies, my daughters is an innie but she's 10. i thought the majority were innies but thats obviously me being thick. Why would most be outies these days?! I dont get it :blush:

I don't get it either. I'm gonna ask when I'm in labour.. ummmm.. if I remember that is! I think they tie it different these days without the clamp. My eldest had a clamp. But the others didn't. They said they changed it so the cord drops off naturally now. BUT.. that was 4 years ago. It may have changed again since then! lol

Ahh rite! Mine had a little plastic clampy thing...in fact i've still got it somewhere!

I'll have to ask next time i see mw coz i doubt i will be thinking of that while im in labour!! xxx

My belly button never popped with my DD. She is 2 now and has a very shallow innie. But this time round mine is already showing signs that its gonna pop in the next few weeks!! :S

Yuck smelly umbilical cord...don't like the sound of that!!! wonder if the belly button popping out thing is down to how much flab u have on your tummy, I'm not the skinniest girl (was size 12-14 pre-pregnancy) and my belly button isn't popping out. but it does feel slightly shallower. I think popped out belly buttons look a bit freaky! :haha:

oh no i really don't want my belly button to pop out - I know it sounds weird but the thought of it gives me the boak. Hopefully my layer of padding will prevent any poppage (shudder)!!!!

I was a size 12, 5ft 7 and about 9 and half stone, I don't think it depends on how big or skinny you are

I dont think mine is going to pop to be honest - it has got way bigger though and the scar from my belly button piercing is really noticable now... my sister said hers didnt pop with either of her children so am thinking I am going to be the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->