When do stretch marks show?

Mc12eb

Reaction score
I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow this is my first baby and I know I get stretch marks. I've got old ones on my thighs and new ones on my breast. But when do belly ones normally show? I'm just waiting, I really love my pregnant body and watching it change. It's not so much of dreading them as it is curiosity.

Maybe you won't get any on your belly... I've got new one's on my boobs as well, but none yet on my belly... keeping my fingers crossed that I won't! I think that the skin is more plyable on the belly too.

I think it's different person to person. With my last pregnancy I had none all the way through, then I had my daughter and they appeared in between my thighs and just above my pubic hairline! I've got none yet this time around again but expecting the same thing to happen! That's my experience but my sister in law starting getting them from 20 weeks and hers were quite severe, varies person to person I guess. x

I started getting a few on old stretch marks that I had as a teenager on my hips from about week 30 & only in the last 2 weeks I have started getting a few small marks on my lower belly, am hoping those one's stop :(

ive just NOW started to get some on my hips :(

With my daughter I got them at about 39 weeks, just a couple on the bottom of my bump which have now faded. This time around I haven't got any yet and hoping I don't get too many!

I also got them when I was younger on my boobs and thighs x

with my first i got them around 35 weeks, this time i got a few new ones around 37 weeks..

I had three full term babies, one being over 9 lbs and another one being almost 9. I gained 70 pounds with the two big ones, and never got any stretch marks on my belly. Just a few on my thighs and boobs:/ so maybe you'll never get any!:)

As said everyone is different. I've put on 3stone3lbs so far and I'm 37&1 with no stretch marks x

mine have just started on my stomach, im 27 weeks.
I had some on my hips, and my vagina and tops of my legs have become covered =/
now they are making an appearance on my bump, not happy lol x

Mine have come in phases - stretch marks on boobs ~25-30wks, stretch mark on hips ~25wks and still new ones are coming, and just this week at 35wks I spotted two stretch marks on my belly, each on either side:( Hoping they slow down

They can come on at any time! I had loads early on with my son and have had some new ones on my thighs just now with this one.

I got to about 35 weeks with my first without any and then I got loads, which have since faded and really don't worry me! With this one I didnt get any new ones until about 37 weeks and only a couple more! We are tigers who have earned out stripes :) x

Ive some on the back of one calf this time :( but no new ones anywhere else yet. Everyones different and so is each pregnancy so its hard to say! Hopefully they stay away!
x

I think I got them around 28 weeks on my hips and bum. None on my belly yet but my skin wasn't incredibly tight there before. Alot of the moms in my June group just had belly ones show up around 34-37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->