When do U start your christmas shopping...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Was just wondering when you all begin your christmas shopping?
I seem to be quite organised this year and trying to get one present a week so I can still save for baby bits, So far got my Mum and Nan 2 prezzies each.
Or do you leave it to the last minute and try and grab some bargains?
Xxxx

Already started. Started Aug/Sept time, can't quite remember, trying to space it out a bit as we don't have much money.

all finished for my 2!!! im so organised this year, just need to get them both some clothes but i will leave that till nearer christmas!!

Started august time, and have finished my family, just got to do OH's

I usually start after my daughter's birthday on November 8th. But, I have started making lists of ideas and have started looking around now. I am a big one for online shopping as I have 6 kids to buy for.

i started in aug, and now have all my sons, and presents for another 2 people. its cost me a fortune so far, dunno how u manage to pay for 6 childrens presents leeanne!!!

i still havnt started mine!! think id better get a move on!!

I start in the boxing day sales! Thats also when I buy the following years xmas cards and wrapping paper!

Oh my gosh, You ladies are so organised!!! And I thought I was doing well lol

Smartie..what a wonderfull idea! Buying for next year in the sales! I think Il be doing this!!
XXx

OH is done, DD#1's large present is done, so just have the singles for relatives (which will most likely be gift cards or cash) and little stuff for both girls.

Then we're done.

Most of the work I have isn't presents, its' the baked goodies!

I started getting my kiddies stocking fillers at end Aug/begin Sept and a couple of weeks ago I bought the main prezzies, I think I am finished their shopping now, may need to get a couple of other bits.

At the weekend I ordered hubbys dads prezzies and hopefully we are going shopping next Sunday to get the rest of the families prezzies which then only leaves hubby which I will do in November, Ive been quite organised this year with not working.

I am glad that I have bought all the baby stuff now so all extra money we have is going on xmas prezzies

My hubby doesnt buy for me until a few days before xmas, not sure how he does that, Im hoping to get him to do it before end of Nov so they can be wrapped and put under the tree when all decs go up, a tree isnt complete until there are prezzies underneath

i started last weekend!
just cause one of the department stores here in town had 50% off all clearance toys! so I got some Bratz dolls for one of my nieces, as well as that Doll that pees/poops/eats for my other niece... saved myself lots of money! :)

I am terrible, haven't bought a thing, well actually bought Zak a England footie kit but it was in sales (whole keit for £6 ) but nothing for anyone else and dare i say it, still not got sis's bday prezzie (Aug 11th) She didnt know what she wanted and since then just nothing came out of it?? I am a horror for occasions, i faff about never know what to get and never really get organised and its usually the day before xmas i actually do anything, although i will try to start november!!

i feel really ashamed now that ive read how orgnaised you all are and how terrible and bloody lazy i can be!!
x

i normally start sept/oct, not doing too badly this year, still got quite a bit to do x

I started on holiday in Florida in September. Have probably one present for each of DH's family members - still need to buy plenty more but will go out every sunday until we're done...

havent started yet im so unorganised but i think ill try and start this weekend

(tell a lie i have got the calenders made for grandparents) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh