When do you plan to TTC?

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score
Heeeeeeeeey :wave:

I know there's a few of you already TTC but I'm interested to see when us other teen moms are going to start TTC. And if you have no clue when you will TTC, give a estimate of WHEN you'd like to! I'm soo interested to see what you all say :hugs:

Ideally in two or three years, but thats only if were able to financially! Id also like Finn potty trained, two in diapers isnt grand sounding!

Definitely within 5 years though.

I put 5+ years
That should give me enough time to finish college and be in a stable job and Kenneth will be a good age to start having more babies!

Ideally in two or three years, but thats only if were able to financially! Id also like Finn potty trained, two in diapers isnt grand sounding!

I can't imagine having two in diapers :wacko: haha! Definitely potty trained the first, that would make life so much easier!

I don't know... :shrug:
I've always wanted 2, preferably a girl first and then a boy and I still want that but my birth was a little traumatic so it definitely put me off having a baby for a while. I had originally planned no more than 2 years apart but now I'm totally different. We're just not ready, emotionally or financially. We'll see in 5 years when my Mirena expires, I guess!

I can't imagine having two in diapers :wacko: haha! Definitely potty trained the first, that would make life so much easier!

Yeah im not looking forward to the two in diapers thing But we are potty training Jaymee now, were starting to anyways. hoping by her second birthday she will be almost fully trained

And When we talked about it we were going to Try at 2 years and 3 months , But things had a Way of changing. I wouldnt change it for the world now I actually like the Gap thats going to be between my children

im going to put 5+ years. I THINK im done having kids but i always tell myself never say never. Im almost certain this is it for me because i want to give my two boys all my attention and love eventhough i really want a baby girl. If we do decided to ttc it would probably be in 8 years.

Yeah im not looking forward to the two in diapers thing But we are potty training Jaymee now, were starting to anyways. hoping by her second birthday she will be almost fully trained

And When we talked about it we were going to Try at 2 years and 3 months , But things had a Way of changing. I wouldnt change it for the world now I actually like the Gap thats going to be between my children

That's great hun :hugs: It's a good age gap. I have huge age gaps between my siblings and I, so I don't really know what it's like to have someone so close, but I'm sure it's going to be lovely. FX'd Jaymee gets potty trained sooon so you're not changing two diapers for a long time :hugs:

I've always wanted 2, preferably a girl first and then a boy and I still want that but my birth was a little traumatic so it definitely put me off having a baby for a while. I had originally planned no more than 2 years apart but now I'm totally different. We're just not ready, emotionally or financially. We'll see in 5 years when my Mirena expires, I guess!

Can you get your Mirena taken out if you wanted to TTC? Neither am I, I can't imagine having more than Kenneth, he takes all of my attention, free time and money! Hahaha :haha: But I'm sure we both wouldn't have it any other way :hugs:

Can you get your Mirena taken out if you wanted to TTC? Neither am I, I can't imagine having more than Kenneth, he takes all of my attention, free time and money! Hahaha :haha: But I'm sure we both wouldn't have it any other way :hugs:

Yes, you can, whenever you want and then you can start TTC right away.

Well I am getting Mirena in March, so most likely in 4-5 years, lol. I want to finish school, have a good job, and a nice place before another baby :)

I want to have finished Uni so I put 3-4 years.. Granted I have someone to TTC with by then :cry: xx

I want another baby next year :) just gotta convince OH- he only wants 1 :cry: x

I put 5+ years, tbh Esmee is a LOT of hard work and also, want to be married first, which we're kind of speaking about, but that won't be for at least 3 years and i don't think i'd want to ttc straight away.
Also can i just say, amygwen you are so sweet! Every post you reply to you speak with such sensitivity and kindness, bless ya! :hugs:
xxx

I've put 3-4 years, but i'm more 3-5+ category, but there wasnt an option :haha:

I've got the mirena coil which is due to be removed when Theo is 5, but I *think* will have it taken out in the summer before Theo's 4th birthday, I want to start trying to have a baby in the summer holidays before Theo goes to full time school :haha:

It all depends on how we are financially though and house situation, i'm really hoping we have moved into a bigger house then, but its really not looking promising at the moment.

We deff want more, OH put Theos old carseat in the loft last week to use again :D :happydance: but yeah it will be in the next 3-5+ years!

Oh and just to add, Grace was still in nappies when Theo was born, it wasn't toooo bad, expensive yes, we potty trained her when Theo was 3 months old ish as they say that its best to do it after a baby is born as sometimes they can take a few steps back and find it all abit too much etc! We still have Grace in nappies at night now, its great though as they use the same size :haha:

x

We both want to be ttc now, and we could manage, but we've agreed I need to have graduated, have worked for long enough to get maternity pay, and OH needs to have paid off his loan so we can continue to have a nice lifestyle rather than struggling financially. So I put 3-4 years. Money is a pain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->