When do you start to BD?

Oakbay

Mom of 1 TTC 2 after 35
Reaction score
I have been monitoring my temps and using opks. I am on day 10 of my cycle and dh and I are starting to bd daily starting last night. Last month I ovulated on day 14-15 but I'm not sure if that will be consistent.

Personal question.....how often and when to you start to bd for conception purposes? My plan is to go from day 9 until my chart says I have ovulated, probably 5 days from now. I've noticed on other charts some only do it once after a positive opk (which i haven't gotten yet) and get a bfp.

So confusing....I don't want to not do it and miss out or do it too much and make him stressed....urgh! I really hate this.........I am an obsessed woman

I'm doing the SMEP.....basically eod til a positive OPK the daily for 3days after that.

This is our cycle 1 of TTC #2 (and our first was a surprise 2.5 years ago), so I am totally new to this.

We are going to try to start tomorrow (Cd11) up through ovulation, which is projected to be Cd 14. We will bd daily since we are new. We also dtd 3 days ago to clean out the old swimmers for some new ones:blush:. haha

So far, things are lining up with FF, and that is how my cycle has been for the last 4 months. 12 day luteal phase, average of a 26 day cycle. I will also be checking for ewcm, mittelschmerz, natural arousal before any introduced arousal (wow... TMI). I experienced those on all other cycles (especially mittelschmerz and ewcm), but they were used to avoid pregnancy. I am hoping it lines up similarly. We will see. So nervous to miss it.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->