When Do You Tell People?

I was coming up to 12 weeks when I told my mum! I couldnt bring myself to tell her becuase I was scared to how she would react. The first person to know was Dave obviously, then when I got a positive I went round to Tif's that day to tell her! think everyone else sort of figured it out when we went out for a night round town and I was driving haha, its not easy to come up with reasons why your not drinking.

I think to have come a long way Charl, this little bean is a perfect healthy little bean, so I guess its a case of telling people when you feel ready to. If you dont want to just yet, then dont x x x
first thing i said to laura was not congrates it was so IM GODMUM THEN EHHEHE

I told a few friends and family a few weeks after i found out. I'd started telling a few more around 10 - 11 weeks then had a scan and found out the baby had stopped growing at around six weeks. It depends how you feel personally i've found the support from people good i wouldn't have wanted to go through it on my own - it's like it's gone un-noticed then. Even next time round i'll still tell close friends etc when i feel ready and if something goes wrong again i've got people to talk to about it. x

I think yoru right Jo - The support can help you so much keeping it quiet wouldn't help I don't think.

You may consider a doppler hun for the future? x :hugs:

yeah definately will consider a doppler next time round - looks like things are going well for you this time round (touch wood, fingers corssed etc etc!)

PS Tif I didn't tell everyone! Well telling you is like telling everyone i suppose! lol

Yer I have quite a history :(

Good luck hun when you start to try again :hugs: Lots fo girlies here can understand how its like for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->