When does temp dip before af

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
I'm on day 28 of a 28 day cycle I have been temping and my temp has stayed around the same I'm due my period tomorrow when does it dip before af is due ?

I think ideally it should stay elevated for at least 11/12 days during your lp before it starts to drop. It could drop at any point tbh. I find mine takes a complete nosedive anywhere between a couple of days before I'm due af to on the day of af. Although I have noticed my temps have started to lower before they should on many of my charts, but they don't drop completely until a couple of days before af at most

I'm due at tomorrow and at is still quite high and higher than after ovulation but my chart isn't very good ad I only started temping half way thought cycle

Sometimes mine don't drop until the day of AF. Sometimes the day before.

Mine usually drops the day AF arrives (sometimes the day before as I'll get some heavier spotting the day before I get full red flow).

Mine usually drops the day of AF showing, but sometimes it'll go down a day before.

First time temping this time ttc did do it 6 year ago but can't remember I'm sure my temp drop before af but there still high and no af yet negative test tho

Perhaps ask for a beta if you don't see af or a positive hpt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->