when does Test line become as dark as control line

Surely the HCG would have made this test really dark as control line if my HCG had doubled to 170?

Attachments

• 20160622_063345.jpg
    20160622_063345.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 7
I'd step away from the tests hun, all this worry won't be good for you. Ic's really aren't the best for progression. My bfp didn't even show up on them till 21dpo. When are your bloods now? A test line as dark as the control line really isn't a sign of a healthy pregnancy. I've had losses with really dark lines and succesful pregnancies from barely there lines. There's no point focusing on that line as way too many factors can affect it. If your having bloods done that is the best way to show your levels are rising as they should. If you really feel you must test id recommend a first response.

Thank you i really do need to stop testing I do agree , i guess I'm worrying because what does a test look like when its over the hundreds in HCG lol

In my last pregnancy I used one of those tests at about 6 weeks and it still wasn't as dark as control line so I shouldn't worry too much. Don't let the tests get to you! I took my last test about a week ago and promised myself I wouldn't take any more! X

I have heard the ics are not great for progression. I agree try to step away from the test and just rely on your beta today. Sending positive thoughts

Hi, 170 won't give a very dark line on the cheap strips, they have a high cut off it seems. I found it gets as dark as the control when you are nearer 5w/21dpo and it's in the 1000's xx (I've had a lot of pregnancies and betas.. And I POAS a LOT :haha:)

Thank you for Making me feel better all, i am waiting my blood results so will let you knownhow it goes

170 definitely wouldn't make an IC test line as dark as the control. I agree, it's more after 5 weeks and onwards that the lines will get that strong and I still found that they fluctuated with my urine strength a fair bit after that.
You really will drive yourself mad trying to analyse what a line should look like, I understand the anxiety and fear behind it but it won't help you at all and just makes you focus on the possible negatives. Try to relax, it may be hard but you'll thank yourself later on xxxxxx :hugs:

What does chuffed mean? Lol congrats! So glad you doubled!!! Yay!

Hahaha no worries I was just super confused.

Btw I love this doubling calculator just for funs. You put in the date, time, and beta and it tells you how quickly you double. :)
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

Hi, 170 won't give a very dark line on the cheap strips, they have a high cut off it seems. I found it gets as dark as the control when you are nearer 5w/21dpo and it's in the 1000's xx (I've had a lot of pregnancies and betas.. And I POAS a LOT :haha:)

I second Dan-o's response!
Today at 19dpo (5.1 weeks) my test line on thr IC is starting to be as strong-ish as the control line!
I'm attaching my progression pic if you want to take a look. It's seems our dates are similar. I o'ed on June 6th...
Good luck with your pregnancy hunny!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member