When does the grunting stop?

Nickij

Mum of 2
Reaction score
When do babies stop making all these grunting sound in their sleep.

I mean it is very cute, but it wakes me up in the night even when he is still sleeping. It bad enough being woken up when he is actually awake! lol

And in the day I am listening on the baby monitor when he is having a nap.... is he actually awake or just grunting in his sleep. It means I am on edge all the time as I am not sure if I can get in the shower - make some lunch etc as it sound like he is waking up!

Oh he will be 8 weeks old on friday!

Haha I could have written this myself, and our babies were born on exactly the same day!

He's constantly grunting and straining and like you say, I don't know if he's gonna settle down or wake up! I hope it stops soon.

Ha Ha!! I was wondering this too and Chloe is one day younger than you guys lo's.

I sit for ages at night before I settle down to sleep cos she's making so much noise I'm convinced she will wake any second and I will have to get up again. I try to ignore it but end up laying there forever just waiting!!

U will find u become used to the noise and u can seperate whether they are awake or a asleep and it wont bother u, think u become immune to any noise but your baby crying lol Jessica did this as a newborn and i now wish she was still doing it as it has went from grunting to snoring heavily, between her on the monitor and oh snoring beside me im round the bend so enjoy the grunting while it lasts lmao!

My LO grunts and strains because of her wind. The wind usually stops being so bad around 3 months so i'm guessing the noises stop too! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->