When during your cycle do you get sore breasts?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by DoubleUCN, May 31, 2013.

1. DoubleUCN

DoubleUCN Member

I have been ttc for 7 months now. I use OPK tests and always cramp during my positive day and also the following 3 days. When my cramps stop, my breasts are really sore for about a week and a half until my period comes. When do your breasts start to get sore? I had always hear its a sign of pregnancy, but it happens every month the day after my cramping ends and lasts for over a week! Could this be a sign that my ovulation is complete??

2. redlemonade

redlemonade Well-Known Member

Usually, for me, I get tender breasts after ovulation. It's a sign to me that I've ovulated. But this cycle is different, based on ewcm and opk, I can tell that yesterday/today is my ov day but I've had tender breasts throughout those days. So this cycle, I'm getting tender breasts DURING ovulation. Our bodies can do weird things!

I think you can take it that you've ovulated, especially as your opk was several days ago. Good luck!

3. munchkins x

munchkins x Guest

Everyone is different. I didn't used to get sore boobs EVER, but these past 3-4 cycles i have been getting them very often. I have had them before ovulation, after and just before AF. I have had my hopes up a few times thinking ''Ohh, could i be?!'' as it's not usually normal for me.