When I think things are getting better....

ettegirb21

Cautiously optimistic
Reaction score
They get worse....

I decided to take Ovidrel tonight to induce ovulation. Long story short, I had 2 follicle scans but they wanted me to come back for more. I didn't. I monitored my opk's and am very close to a positive. Anyways, I decided to do the Ovidrel tonight. My mom gave me the shot & did something wrong. The entire thing ended up all over me, instead of inside my muscle. So, not only did we waste the Ovidrel, but I probably have JUST enough in me to invalidate the OPK's, but not enough in me to do anything. UGH! FML!

I hate to complain, but I have been doing so good & being positive...then this happens! I hate this whole process, I just want to fast forward to whenever I finally have a baby. The emotional pain and roller coaster is ridiculous. I haven't cried like this since I m/c'd, but here I am and I feel like it's all hit me again. I just want this work out for us.

:hug: I'm sorry Ette. Maybe it was just enough to promote OV! FX'd and prayers to you for a little blessing and to not give up!

Aww honey..... Maybe Dietrad is right and you got just enough to get things moving???
Sending lots of positive energy and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->