When I wiped it was pink :/ *LAST UPDATE - post 96*

JWandBump

Reaction score
Ok just got up and first thing I do as always is go for a wee. Well when I wiped it it was a pinky colour :/ but I tried wiping again after and there was nothing. Should I be concerned? X

You may just have irritated your cervix. Have you had sex recently maybe?

This happened to me at 36 weeks. It was 11pm on a Sunday night so I call labour ward for advise. They said to come in and get checked as bleeding must never be ignored. Mine was pink and only when I wiped. It turned out to be my cervix spontaneously bleeding which can happen due to the hormones. It all stopped. Def call someone for advise but don't panic x

No i haven't had sex or anything in about a week :/ so it's quite random xx

In just waiting for a midwife to ring me back, I'm having really bad cramps now :( xxx

Update: well I'm in maternity triage, the bleeding has stopped but in still having tightening, so the doctor done a swab with says if ill be going into labour within the next 72hours and its came back positive so I think I may have to stay here tonight. She said something about steroid injections aswell.

Wish me luck, really don't want to stay here and baby needs to stay in! :(

Oh no, how scary! I hope baby stays put, your in the best place, wishing you lots of luck x

Fingers crossed for you and LO. It is a good thing you went in!

Ive just had the steroid injection, I can't believe how much they hurt :( x

How scary for you. As a preemie mummy myself I know how terrifying it is. The steroids are really important as they will help baby's lungs. Maybe post in the preemie section for what to expect at this gestation. Big hugs x

Oh hon, you must be so scared. You're in a good place with people taking care of you and making sure you little one arrives safely. Best wishes for a healthy delivery.

Thinking of you, hope baby stays put a while longer

Xxx

Gosh how scary, really glad you went in and hope they can keep baby in there a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->