When I wiped it was pink :/ *LAST UPDATE - post 96*

FX all is ok, the steriod shots are very painful :hugs: I needed them at 33 weeks on my 3rd baby as I had contractions and pressure, I was 3 cm and 70% effaced, every thing settled down for me and I made it to 38 weeks, labour was supper quick though 2 hours good luck take some solace in the knowledge that baby will benefit from the steriods if they do come early good luck :flower:

How scary! At least you are in the hospital and it sounds like they're taking you seriously!

Hope you're doing alright, you and baby!

Thinking of you and baby <3 I hope everything is okay <3

Thank you everyone, they have given me my last steroid injection and some pethadin (or however you spell it) but I wish I hadn't had it! It's the worse painkiller ever! Now I'm going to attempt to get some sleep

Ill update tomorrow xx

I'll be stalking I hope n pray everything will be okay. I had te steroids too and it was a killer they made me throw up and made me so dizzy..please keep us updated.

good luck hun xxx really hoping that's things work out ok x

Hope you get some sleep! Sending lots of good thoughts your way and hope you and baby are ok!

Hope baby holds in for just that much longer.x

Thinking of you, fx baby waits a little longer

Aww bless u hun...but all should be ok...i had same at 29 weeks had positive test but there not usually 72 hours its usually 2 weeks n steriods and was able to go home 1-2 days later and baby didnt show till 37 weeks x and u only have 3 weeks till term x

Hoping everything is ok today and you got some sleep last night!

Just remember that doctors can do so much for babys that are born early. My mum had my sister 6 weeks early 25 years ago and is great, my sister had two babys 6 weeks early and you wouldnt even know.

I spent a month in hospital fro. Week 24 to 28 due to early labour and sore so many little babys doing so well.
Good luck.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->