When I wiped it was pink :/ *LAST UPDATE - post 96*

Well my waters are going, my cervix is still closed tho. Baby's not that happy ATM with the contractions but there not so worried for now. There also not classing me as in labour yet but keeping a close eye on me as my body it a bit spur of the moment right now..

So it looks like ill be having a baby soonish tho, will update as offer as I can xx

Hope all goes smoothly for you hun xx

It's a good sign they are not worried at the moment. I keep thinking of you and your baby and will continue to send positive energy. Thanks for keeping us updated. :hugs:

It sounds like everything is going to be fine...I know he is a little early, but you got the steroids in you and him, and the fact that they aren't worried is a very good sign. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!

I hope everything goes well - will be thinking of you xx

Thinking of you and baby! Hope all goes well!

Popping over from second tri... Just wanted to wish you and your baby all the best xx

Sorry i haven't updated will so my best now to keep you all up to date :)

Well I'm currently still pregnant :) contractions have pretty much stopped, I'm still in alot of pain tho. I don't think they want to let me home just yet. It's hard tho for me as I haven't seen my daughter in 3days :cry:

I'm having a scan soon to see if baby's still growing and if there is any waters left around him then they will go from there.

If the scans ok I think I can go home tomorrow on strict bed rest, ill then be induced at 36 weeks if baby's still in. If there not happy with the scan I'm not sure yet the there plan is...

Will update as soon as I know anymore, thanks everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->