When I wiped it was pink :/ *LAST UPDATE - post 96*

I really feel for you being away from your daughter. I would feel the same. Hopefully you can see her soon. Sending lots of pma to you Hun, I hope baby is able to stay in longer xxx

Don't worry, I pPROM'ed at 33 +2, and went into labor twice. Ended up having my boy at 35 weeks exact. He spent afew nights in the NICU, without any issues (no need for oxygen etc.) they just wanted to make sure. We were home in five days, no feeding issues or anything. Good luck!

I am so happy they are taking good care of you! Sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Update: still pregnant :) scan went well yesterday. Baby is about 4.6lbs. So still growing :) I'm still contracting, not frequently tho and everything else seems to be ok. My waters which went are still leaking but the scan showed a normal amount of water left around baby so there happy with that. They think they might have a tear in them or something..

Got to see my DD yesterday aswell for the first time since Monday! Can't even describe how hard it's been being away from here and how much I've missed her! :(

They did say they might send me home today *fingers crossed* and if anything more happens to come straight back up or ring ambulance as I live 40-45 mins away. I've got to be reviewed by a doctor first tho for them to decide. I am also being booked I'm for induction at 36 weeks if still pregnant, haven't got the actual date yet tho.

Hopefully ill go home to today, rest and make it till my induction :) keep your fingers crossed for me. Will update when I know anymore, thank you everyone for your support xx

That's great news! So glad you got to see your daughter, that must have been so tough. Fingers crossed baby stays put until 36 weeks x

That's great news! Hope you get to go home and relax x

Thats good news. Hope things go as well as they can for you and that you make it to induction :) x

That's such great news, and I am happy you got to see your DD. Hang in there just a couple more weeks, baby!

Last update:In home! Currently tucked up in bed watching One Tree Hill, I'm so happy right now :D

I'm booked for induction on 5th June if I don't go before then. So this will be my last update on this post, but thank you everyone for your support. I really appreciate it :) xxx

Must be great to be home. Take care and good luck for the 5th

Rest up mumma, I bet you're glad to be home xx

im glad yours home! fingers crossed LO stays in til the 5th! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back