When is controlled crying acceptable?!

i for one hope you stay on the forum,i believe that this is a big enough forum for all these differing opinions. I have found the info you have posted, especially on vaccinations and extended nursing very helpful as these are areas where I do find that there isn't much info readily available.

we all have different views on things,i have read posts where the parenting decisions i have chosen have been described as disturbing or told it is bad for them. we all do what we feel is best for our kids but it is always good to discuss our choices.

I agree with Beanie :)

In your opinion

I think copying and pasting from web sites can be quite informative (and I'm sure I've prob done it myself at points) for some people and in the correct post's but then Wobbs asked for our opinion not what Dr Sears advises/recommends.

Fiona-Thom did give her own opinion and stated that in of her posts, which is what the original thread was all about.

I apologise, and now realise I should have put "" around it.

in my opinion, it happened on several occasions, you didn't get it right to express yourself, as you always would have addressed your scientific research personally to people accusing them to do wrong things to their babies, without knowing them, their babies and their opinions about parenting at all!

nothing against people's different opinions though!

we have an expressing in Germany which translated word by word goes: the tune makes the music!

just my 50 cent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->