when is every1 starting to buy?

We already have 2 bodysuit thingy's one as a sneeky treat that we brought and one was a gift from my mum - just gives me something to look at and hold every now and again. Have an 8 week scan a week on monday and if all goes well we might buy a little tiny soft toy or something. Will wait until after 12 week scan for any other small bits and wont buy anything big until well into 3rd trimester (although i already know what most of it will be!). Its sooo exciting i can't wait! Keep standing in what will be the nursery and imagining what it will be like!

I am planning to wait until at least my 12 week scan to start buying stuff!
I won't buy much until the 20 weeks so that i know what i am having but will buy some things at 12 weeks, i will start looking at cots and things then as i want the colours of the fot and prams to be unisex so that i can use it no matter what sex the baby is and any that i plan to have afterwards hehe. xxx

Well..had my scan today so things seem more real for us now, :happydance: so gonna get the pram and cot in the Jan sales. Im not gonna buy clothes though until the gender scan.

Well..had my scan today so things seem more real for us now, :happydance: so gonna get the pram and cot in the Jan sales. Im not gonna buy clothes though until the gender scan.

glad ur scan went well, good idea about the january sales!! i may have to have a look! we not finding out what we having so will be sticking to a few neutral things then will get more things when we know the sex! it is so much more practical to find out what we having but my oh really doesnt want to no so i cant either!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->