When is everyone going off work?

Im also in Canada and i will be leaving week 32! I absolutely hate my job and cant wait to take my mat leave.

Will be taking of Jan 1st and not going back to work since we are moving to Europe when the baby is 3 months old.

With Trump next door packing bags and moving to Europe seems like an exciting opportunity. Canada's a bit too close to this lunatic and the many brainless supporters that voted him in.:nope:

Im also in Canada and i will be leaving week 32! I absolutely hate my job and cant wait to take my mat leave.

Will be taking of Jan 1st and not going back to work since we are moving to Europe when the baby is 3 months old.

That's exciting! Sounds like how I feel but I'm just not going back rather than leaving the country, lol! Where are you moving to?

We are moving to Sweden because my husbands education is from Sweden so he never managed to find a good job here. We will be starting up our own business right away here and if it doesn't pick up by May/June, then we will be moving to Sweden for sure.

For him to have the main and good income, we gotta do whatever it takes because i refuse to leave my baby and go to work.

With Trump next door packing bags and moving to Europe seems like an exciting opportunity. Canada's a bit too close to this lunatic and the many brainless supporters that voted him in.:nope:

I know! i cant believe how US couldnt come up with anyone better than those two idiots. There are so many smart educated ppl out there!

To be honest, Im happy that trump won because I was scared of what Clinton would do with all the wars and attacks that she was planning on doing. Would ruin the world peace that we barely have right now.

Sweden is supposed to be amazing. Good choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->