When is it acceptable to put the tree up?

I will post pics of ours later, Amelie can't stop staring at the lights!

I think if I put mine up now it would torture DD1 as she is already asking if hoho is coming tomorrow haha

I usually have mine up by now :haha: but I'm trying to hold off a few more weeks as we have a kitten who will tear it all apart AND I tend to get sick of it... :blush:

Tree and decs

Attachments

• DSCF4330.jpg
    DSCF4330.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF4331.jpg
    DSCF4331.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF4332.jpg
    DSCF4332.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF4333.jpg
    DSCF4333.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF4334.jpg
    DSCF4334.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 13
and the last ones

Attachments

• DSCF4335.jpg
    DSCF4335.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF4336.jpg
    DSCF4336.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 10
Love the tree! I really want to out mine up already, I didn't get to decorate really last yards as we were moving. I kept saying I would do it November 1st this year, but I've managed to hold out. I was thinking about pulling it all in today and doing other things that don't involve the tree.

I think anywhere in December. I usually put ours up on December 1st, but it takes a lot of self-restraint not to put it up earlier!

I've just put a wreath up and now I'm tempted to do the rest tonight...Being heavily pregnant is a decent excuse right? Nesting urges and everything...

I've just put a wreath up and now I'm tempted to do the rest tonight...Being heavily pregnant is a decent excuse right? Nesting urges and everything...

Perfect excuse! Whatever would happen if you went into labour and had to stay in hospital a little while? You MUST do it early just in case, makes perfect sense lol x

Perfect excuse! Whatever would happen if you went into labour and had to stay in hospital a little while? You MUST do it early just in case, makes perfect sense lol x

Agreed, best to be prepared just in case. And being heavily pregnant is a good enough excuse for just about anything

2nd week of december, any earlier and I feel like the novelty has gone by the time christmas day arrive!

Our indoor decs & tree are up! Just have to do the indoor lights & a few small things (we can't do outdoor lights where we live until much closer to Dec. because we live in a double)

I put mine up yesterday with the kids. My youngest who is almost 3, insisted that it must go up!!! Who am i to say No! :D

I want to get started now :haha: bought some outdoor lights tonight and a big bow for our front fence :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->