When is nesting going to hit it

Tantan

Nathan, Brandon & Bump
Reaction score
I'm finally on maternity leave and have loads to do in the house (its like a pig sty :cry:). I was really hoping that my nesting wuld set in so it wouldn't feel as much of a hassle to get up and get started. Wouldn't mind but with my last LO I was nesting from 7 months. Don't know whats wrong with me this time

Does everyone nest?

I'm really feeling like nesting, but we're still waiting for the completion date for our new house (PLEASE be before the baby comes!!!). So I'm nesting via baking. Lots of baking!

Im not sure as this is my first but we are also waiting for completion on our new house, lodging with family at the minute.. so ive been nesting by buying cleaning products.. it satisfys my nesting urge

Not using them.. just buying them haha xx

Well you better start soon b/c your LO will be here right around the corner!!! You are probably worn out. Just make sure you have what you need. I have been ordering from Amazon when I don't want to go out. Ships right to your door.

I don't think everyone nests, i have no nesting instinct at all and this is my second child, i have 10 days left til my due date, although i think coz at the moment i'm feeling sick i just can't be bothered cleaning, my living room really looks like a bomb has hit it at the moment :dohh: I defo need to get it cleaned just need to get the energy :haha:

I hope I get that nesting urge! I've been feeling SO lazy. OH has done some nesting though aha, he's washed and folded all the baby clothes which is lovely :)

I never got this either time, but I was waiting for it! And the house could have used it LOL! Right before labour began/as it was starting I got a burst of energy big enough to pack my bag though :rofl: At least there's that!

ive not nested with either pregnancy :dohh: Ive had to FORCE myself to tidy up the last few weeks and the house is still far from ready.

ive already nested cleaned evreything even behind the cooker lol the urge to clean has gone now and ive gone bk to feeling exhausted :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->