when is the next tesco clubcard boost/voucher exchange?

I'm thinking it might be May... they did one last year Nov/Dec, so my thinking is May/June this year.
I have £130 of vouchers which i refuse to spend until they can be doubled up!

Oh wow £13o!! What are you going to buy?!! I'm even excited about my £3o to double up! Haha!

Thanks. Xx

I know! we saved all of last years to use at Christmas but ended up just keeping them.. No idea what we will get though, hopefully new garden furniture or something just as boring lol!

Yeah they usually do it coming into the summer because we got a trampoline and garden toys last year

Ooh I do hope so, was saving for Christmas but might get some summer stuff :)

I hope so too! I want to get Elijah's birthday presents for June. :)

Should be around the first week of May as it was the first week of Feb the last time x

It's so annoying!!! :brat:

I've had my items in a basket on tesco direct for months now! :haha:

I refuse to pay when I can get it free :smug:

I'm hoping it's in August - I can get all Earl's school uniform for free! lol

Subscribing to this thread so i can find out when it is :haha:

I have a club card but I don't understand the points thing? I have 1112 points ATM.

I have a club card but I don't understand the points thing? I have 1112 points ATM.

Tesco convert the points every 3 months to vouchers that you can use in store just as money off your shop (not suggested) or to boost double the value for certain parts of the store or to exchange for various activities (highly recommend as this is usually the best value)

1 point = 1 penny in vouchers so you would have 11.12 at the moment. If you have shopped at tesco for awhile and not used the points it might be worth checking because you might have unused vouchers.

Here is the website that explains and shows where you can use the vouchers.

https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/about/

They always send me food vouchers? How do I get thm swapped for other voucher?

The food vouchers are a completely different thing. Log onto your clubcard account online and you can look at what vouchers you have on there. I get those food vouchers too. Like 35p off nappies or 50p off cereal etc. they base those ones on what you have already bought with your clubcard. Xx

Ahh ok so il get two lots food ones and th other ones? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->