when is the next tesco clubcard boost/voucher exchange?

You should get both the food ones and the money ones.

The money ones look like this:

https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/i/spend-vouchers/vouchers.png

If you log in to the club card account you can find the money ones - you may have loads. Use this link and click on my club card account - if you have never signed up before you can register but it will have saved all of your vouchers for the last 3 years.

https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/?utm...al&utm_content=tab&utm_campaign=dchp_clubcard

It won't let me log on tells me my details don't exactly match the ones on their system which makes no sense since i updated my address through email recently to them and it's. To any of the old ones.

I'm also desperately waiting for the double points as it's my sons 2nd birthday on the 22nd and I really want to get him one of Tescos bouncy castles but it's pretty expensive so really want to use my points towards it and from what I can see Tesco had already started there Summer Sale and the double points this time last year!!
Surely someone on here works for Tesco lol

I'm also desperately waiting for the double points as it's my sons 2nd birthday on the 22nd and I really want to get him one of Tescos bouncy castles but it's pretty expensive so really want to use my points towards it and from what I can see Tesco had already started there Summer Sale and the double points this time last year!!
Surely someone on here works for Tesco lol

We managed to get the asda one for 40 and the tesco one should drop to 75 soon

My points are still coming up on my recipt so not been changed yet

I'm waiting too for a July birthday. Does anyone think maybe they're not doing it as they've introduced the fuel discount with your points now and they seem to run double up all year round now on a few things.

I've ended up just having to buy Elijah's birthday presents as I like to be organised. I could have spent my coupons towards it aswell but I begrudge spending them when they are not doubled up. Seems a waste! Xx

I only have £33 but it will pay for Oscars new playhouse for his birthday in two weeks!

Found out via a few pages on fb!! X

Points are being calculated now so it should be on tv/in stores pretty soon when its all going to start and what it includes this time :D

roll on November when i get mine (Christmas savers club)

Do you normally get x2 for toys? I have £16 in points

they change it every time. When it gets closer to the vouchers coming out (August) they will announce where you will be able to boost xx

Its already been confirmed its 2x boost on ALL tesco direct products including f&f but excluding partners (ie people who sell through tesco direct such as The Entertainer for example).

Really excited to get mine. I usually save for xmas though! We buy everything in tesco x

I'm glad I logged in as it said some of my vouchers expire in three months. Just deciding what to buy!

I was planning on saving them for Christmas gifts, hmmm.

Do we reckon they'll do it again for Christmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->