When it's ok to go out

LoverB

Reaction score
At how many months did u finally say it's ok for your premie to go out with you to the mall or famliy gatherings?

I went out more or less straight away on the basis of wanting to feel like he was any other normal baby. i know it seems scary as they are so tiny but they have to be exposed to things to build their immune systems up.

My LO was 6 wks early and we went out pretty much as soon as she was allowed home. Xx

Straight away for us

Straight away, we went to the supermarket the day after

Daniel came home and mon we went out with him for the first time today. He had a low white cell blood count at discharge so they advised us to wait a bit stay away from crowds and small children other than his brother x

I've only just started taking Juno out to shops and we got her home at the end of November though the consultant did say to avoid taking her places during RSV season. XO

I was advised by consultant to stay away from such as indoor crowded shopping venues till due date. I think we were too traumatised by whole birth and scbu though that just being home was enough for us initially.

My youngest son was born 6 weeks earlier and had some medical complications with the brain and heart, so we took him home 2 weeks after he was born, then waited another 2 weeks till we took him out. It depends on what the doctor says for the certain premmie child. Some can go home and take their child out straight away, others have to wait until the day their baby was supposed to be born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->