when our babies have babies...

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
what do you think cloth will be like ??? i was thinking that when i was a bubba my mum used terry's and if Daisy decides to use cloth on her babies whats it gonna be like? do you think it will be as uncommon too ??

I reckon they'll be ultra thin!! Some super dooper absorbant material that poo just falls off :D :rofl:

I think it will be more common as there will be of an emphasis on saving our environment as in our generation it's a fairly new thing. But I always woner if Ry's kids will use them, then I suppose it will be up to his gf or wife what hey do :shrug: so I don't know x

I hope Molly does. I had a little moment the other day when I thought about potty training and I take pictures of every nappy ever so that one day I can print them all off and make an album to show her :blush:

I imagine they'll be really slim too, crazy absorbent and never stain. I wonder what makes will be around then?

I can actually imagine us lot finding out we're expecting our first grandchildren and being like "I'm not going to buy you a pram, or a cot... even better... I'm buying you lots of fluff!!!" :haha: Omg, I am actually doing this... all the fun, all over again? Is that mean? Molly should know the joys of fluffy shopping. Maybe If I just buy ten?

:wacko:

LMAO....omg i might put a couple of her nappies away for her when she has babies ...awww i'm getting all emotional now :cry:

i reckon they'll be self cleaning :rofl:

Hey Sara we can be grannies that say "ergh, no sposies in my house!" if our kiddies don't use cloth and have our own stash! ahahaha...

LOL love the idea of having a cloth stash in my house for when I watch my grandkids

lol yeah they'll all be complaininn about us and how we keep interfering and buying them nappies that they dont want :dohh: LMAO!

lmao i can actually see that happening :rofl:

:rofl: Worst part is cos I've got a boy I will be the interfering MIL

Nooooooooooooooo

yeah Ill be the crazy MIL sayign "oh you arent using disposables are you, they smell!"
and I get to do it twice over!!! mwahahahaha.
my oldest says he is going to use "pretty" nappies on his babies when he is all grown up and has a wife :rofl: he doesnt understand why you would throw nappies away...of course he doesnt remember that he used disposables.

they'll probably rob us of cloth and have them all ec-ing! :rofl:

it's hard to imagine isn't it! our children having babies!

Aw no, maybe EC will be the thing :( Then we really will be interfering and annoying. Awww.

my girls will be nuns and wont have babies

shhhhhhhhhhhhh sara shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they wont grow either

:rofl:

It's so hard to imagine Leyla even walking, let alone having babies!

Hopefully she'll just be so used to cloth that she'll think sposies are weird so I can indulge in some nappy buying again. I'm sure by then there'll be a whole new load to try... oh wow, I'm getting excited about it already. And because we'll be the grandparents we will hopefully have the money to buy as many as we like cos we won't have to worry about all the other baby stuff to buy!

Ladies ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my dd is 16 and "trying to get pregnant" even tho i have given her the please wait ect she is adamant so by the time my baby has babies my youngest should just be potty traininy :cry:

Oh wow! Why? I don't think I could have managed so well as I do now at 16.

I'm sure you said before that she's a big supporter of your Natural Parenting? Maybe she's just feeling the pull of biology and really likes the idea of being the kind of mother that you are?

Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->