When the Hunger strikes!

ChocolateC

Reaction score
Okay, tell me if you think this is crazy: in both my pregnancies (this is my 2nd), I've had the opposite of morning sickness. Yes, that's right. It's The Hunger. :munch::munch:
When the hunger strikes, I could eat everything in the house. Sometimes I wake up at 5 a.m. feeling it. I restrain myself from getting up, but still, I feel it. In my office in the mid-afternoon (after a normal lunch at noon), I get it. I feel like I could eat a whole new lunch.
I'm relatively slim so I'm not worried so much about weight but I just haven't heard of anyone else having this! Whenever other women say "I felt sick and ate half a cracker for breakfast" I just laugh. I'm glad to avoid the morning sickness but oh, man, I don't want to gain THAT much weight right away!!
Has anyone else had this?

I did with my first! I'd get up at 4am and eat cheese & crackers :) this time, I've lost 14lbs for nausea and sickness. I'd rather have the first one lol.

I feel nauseus all day but when I suddenly get that hungry pang u I just have to eat whatever's on my mind and in so mean as I don't even want to share or let anyone diaturb me. I guess this is how men usually feel when they get hungry!!

Lucky you! I haven't quite hit the morning sickness stage yet but I can tell it's coming and won't be good. I do have a bottomless pit for a stomach though, this past week especially. I struggle to not eat all the groceries I buy in one day. I'd definitely prefer that problem over puking up everything I eat!

Yeah, I'd rather have The Hunger than be puking all the time, but it seems like nobody talks about it and it's kind of a rare thing. I have to start being really careful what food I have lying around so I don't eat a plate of cookies all at once.
Glad that some of you ladies feel the same!

Okay, tell me if you think this is crazy: in both my pregnancies (this is my 2nd), I've had the opposite of morning sickness. Yes, that's right. It's The Hunger. :munch::munch:
When the hunger strikes, I could eat everything in the house. Sometimes I wake up at 5 a.m. feeling it. I restrain myself from getting up, but still, I feel it. In my office in the mid-afternoon (after a normal lunch at noon), I get it. I feel like I could eat a whole new lunch.
I'm relatively slim so I'm not worried so much about weight but I just haven't heard of anyone else having this! Whenever other women say "I felt sick and ate half a cracker for breakfast" I just laugh. I'm glad to avoid the morning sickness but oh, man, I don't want to gain THAT much weight right away!!
Has anyone else had this?

This is me exactly...I can't stop eating. Last night my husband ordered a dinner for two and brought it home thinking I could have leftovers today. Well, it was all gone within 10 min lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->