When to book a hospital tour?

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Hello!

This is my second LO and I have completely forgotten when's best to book a hospital tour :dohh: I'm giving birth at the same hospital but theres a new midwife-led birthing centre in there that I hope to go to.

When would you book a tour? Sooner rather than later? Im currently 32 weeks and no indication that baby will be early, so could wait a few weeks, although I have a free day Monday that I could use.

What do you reckon? :flower:

I'd say any time now! I went at 31 weeks.

i went for hospital tour around 25 weeks, taking my birthing class in May, around 34 weeks.

I'm hoping for a Homebirth but promised my mum I'd at least go and look round. I'm going on May 5th & I'll be 31 weeks!

The hospital I'm having this baby at is really small (had the girls at the best childrens hospital in north west) so my dr said at my next app someone could walk ocer wirh me too walk around ill be around 31 weeks

I had one really early (at like 12 weeks) and I'm going to have another at 31 weeks.

Fab! Thanks for the responses, will hopefully be able to book a tour for Monday, not too early then. Im looking forward to it, havent done much baby-related stuff yet! Heres hoping everything goes smoothly and I get to give birth there though (Logan was induced so hoping it wont happen again). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->