When to expect a dye stealer?

Rach87

House Manager
Reaction score
Currently 4w1d. Found out at 3weeks. Have one set of cheapies and a frer left but Im hoping to get a dye stealer, when should I test? I don't want to wait too long and have the hook effect get me. 5weeks?

When did everyone get their dye stealer? I know not everyone does, but want to try anyway.

heres my tests from today. 4w1d
B6C583DB-3D40-4AF2-B71A-F8160BD07056.jpeg

I think it already looks like you’re stealing some dye on the FRER! Maybe in a couple days it will be more obvious.

My frer never got darker than that- even at 5, 6, 7+ weeks. I never get that magical dye stealer, so weird!
Congratulations!

I've never tested past getting a clear positive, but from what I've seen it can happen anywhere from 5 to 6 weeks. Congratulations by the way!

Thank you!! @Kiwiberry wow more than half way! I think you got your bfp my first month trying, crazy how time has gone so quickly! Congrats again to you mama :)

I find it varies with different tests. ICs seem to take longer. Answer tests are quicker than FRER for dye stealers. Yours look like they’re starting so I would give it till midweek maybe. I also found with both of my daughters I had much stronger lines than my boys so dye stealing happened quicker with them - probably about 5 weeks (I think that’s when I got my 3+ with one daughter too, my first little girl I had a 3+ and dye stealers straight away!)

Yours is already stealing a little dye, I don’t think it’ll be long.

Those 2 bottom tests are Answer better than Frer in my opinion. Got dye stealer on Frer at 22dpo I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->