When to find time to pump?

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
I feel there's no time during the day that I can get a few pumping sessions in to start building a stash...due to go back to grad school in may and nervous that I have no breastmilk stored up. During the day baby will only nap in my lap and will wake up if I try to move her.

Any tips?

I feel there's no time during the day that I can get a few pumping sessions in to start building a stash...due to go back to grad school in may and nervous that I have no breastmilk stored up. During the day baby will only nap in my lap and will wake up if I try to move her.

Any tips?

how are nights going?
I ask because I hardly pump during the day at all , i express when i put him to bed in the evening or first thing in the morning by waking myself up an hr or more before hes due to wake and expressing then

Same here I have no time to express during the day LO usually attached to me feeding!! LO sleeps for 7hrs at night now sometimes waking for a feed mid sleep. I tend to pump before I go to bed, if LO didn't wake in the night for a feed I pump then & if LO does wake for a feed i pump after this.

I guess night feeds it is...I am just worried my pump is noisy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->