When to make the move to 2nd tri?

lauzie84

Mummy to Amy & Katie
Reaction score
When do I make the move? I'm 13 weeks today - so do I move now, or when I'm 14 weeks? :shrug:

it's up to you :)
last time i moved at 14 weeks, i'll probably move over at 14 weeks again.
xx

I'm moving at 14 weeks. Don't want to go too quickly! I like it here too - it feels like home!

When I had a sneaky peak it says from 14 weeks but just do what you think as really your now into the second tri :)

It says 14 weeks but most places off read 2nd tri starts at 13 weeks but im gonna wait till tomorrow to move over but will still pop in here to :)

I moved over at 14 weeks - 10 weeks ago :shock:

I've been popping back and forth for a week or so already! I'm probably moving over today as my ticker's moved up a box into the 2nd trimester section so it seems right! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Thanks ladies - will prob hop between the 2 for the next week or so xxx

I've been snooping around in second tri for a couple weeks now. 12 - 14 weeks is a weird time - as you have most likely had your scan, and know that everything is ok, so some of the first tri questions and things that are happening don't really apply to us anymore. It's nice to see the recent bfps come in and to help them with their worries and questions.

I'm sure it will take a couple weeks to warm up to second tri worries/concerns! LOL See you all there very soon though :)

I'm in the US so I am offically in the 2nd trimester...but it still feels so new so I've been see-sawing back and forth for now:flower:

I've been snooping there, and will make the official move at 14+0. I am really gonna miss the first tri ladies, so I will definitely be back. Probably daily! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->