When to pack hospital bag

MrsMA

Mum to a princess
Reaction score
I'm usually very organised but haven't packed my bag yet at 37+5, when did everyone pack theirs?

34 weeks tomorrow and have mine ready, but went into PTL at 31 weeks so I was cautious. I didn't plan on packing it til closer to 37 weeks.

Mine is just phone charger, a massage roller ball for my back, toiletries for the shower, hair brush/hair ties, Pj's for after delivery and going home clothes for me/baby. So really wasn't much - probably could have thrown together during labor, lol!

I've had mine packed since about 35 weeks because that's the time I went into labor with my previous son. I'd say you're at a good point now to start packing, just in case. Good luck!

I'm 38+1 and haven't packed mine, but that's because I keep forgetting! I will for sure do it tomorrow or this weekend.

I don't know why I keep putting it off and getting busy doing other things

I'm going to start washing everything and getting it packed next week so 36 weeks :)

I've got baby's bag packed and mine is halfway done. I'm missing toiletries, snacks and a few bits and pieces but if I was rto go into labour today I could throw the last few things in and be fine. I'm 36 weeks and would like it completely packed (minus chargers etc.) by 38 weeks.

You inspired me to get it packed this morning, thanks for the nudge!!

You're welcome, shame I haven't inspired myself!!
I might do it tonight, x

I bought special pj's for after delivery, and had them washed/packed, but last night I broke them out to wear. :haha: I approve. I need to wash and put them back. :s

I usually pack around 35 weeks because my earliest baby came @ 36 weeks, 2 others came @ 37 weeks. Of mine were all closer to their due dates I'd probably wait until 38 weeks, lol. I procrastinate...

I’m only 29 weeks now, so haven’t packed mine yet, but with my previous two bubs I like to have it packed by 36 weeks. Earliest bub only came at 39 weeks 2 days, so thats that haha.

I just packed my hospital bag last night, still to add toiletries. I'm 38+3. Oh I haven't got slippers yet either best get some asap :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->