When to quit job?

suzie7

Reaction score
Are people at work going to look down on me for quitting my job at 29 weeks? I know I'm quitting so I shouldn't care what they think, but I do!

everyone has their own limits, some work up right til a few days before they go into labour! You do wat u want n dont give a damn about it.

I'm taking my maternity leave before I quit.

I feel like I have EARNED that leave, dammit, and I am taking it. I am going to take all my mat. leave, and then come back and give my two weeks notice.

At least that's the plan right now. I am still not 100% sure. The thought of completely quitting terrifies me. I want to, but I'm still scared about it. I've always worked....

Are you quitting or taking maternity leave? Leaving at 29 weeks they'd be suspicous that you aren't coming back...but if that's out in the open they shouldn't care. I'd do it if I could, but I gotta save up as much as possible so I can be a stay at home mommy!

If you quit you aren't entitled to any state disability benefits or unemployment.....no income at all. If you go on maternity leave you can't officially go out till your OB says your no longer fit to work.....even if you hate your job. I work a job where we are on our feet 12-13 hrs a day going non-stop (I'm a nurse) and we typically don't get pulled out of work till 32-36 weeks. Good luck with your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->