when to remove implant

castana

Reaction score
Im looking to start trying in Aug this year for my 1st :shrug: i have had the implant and it is due to be removed this november. When do you think would be a good time to have it taken out? X

Im looking to start trying in Aug this year for my 1st :shrug: i have had the implant and it is due to be removed this november. When do you think would be a good time to have it taken out? X

im not too sure on what you are referring to but if your talking about the birth control rod implant in your arm, id take it out asap. i had mine in for 3 years and it took me 14 months to finally conceive, it was pure hell trying to conceive. but let me know what happens! thats the best advice i can give. ahaha. hope it helps some! but i know all girls are different when it comes to birth control, just trying to help you tho if i can!

I recently had mine removed and it took 5 and a half weeks to get my period so I wouldn't leave to close to when you want to start trying. If you're happy to use condoms for a while maybe have it removed soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->