When to start dressing like a grown up?

OMG you are all so young to even be thinking about how to dress for age! Wear what you like and like what you wear!

I'll be 32 next month and while I wouldn't show belly, I live in skinny jeans and converse or skate shoes, and band tops and hoodies! and don't bat an eye about putting on a frock that shows a bit of back, as I love showing off my tattoos! I don't think it's about age at all, it's your nody image/confidence and comfort zone.

If you're happy in what you're wearing then who else matters tbh.

Attachments

• dress-for-your-shape.jpg
    dress-for-your-shape.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 21
I have 2 Minion t-shirts, LOL! DH thinks I'm such a kid for loving those shirts so much, but I don't care...they are in my regular rotation of things to wear at home.

I love minions, fortunately so does my OH who actually has a minion t-shirt (lucky bugger), although he made up for that last Christmas when I opened three minion plushies :lol:
I'm honestly such a child...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

DS2 LOVES minions, too, so he's my other excuse to always buy minion stuff:) I just bought him 2 plush Minions within the past 2 weeks, LOL! One while we were back to school shopping getting DS1 a backpack and supplies for Preschool, and DS2 saw the Minion on the shelf, grabbed it and didn't let go of it the whole time, so I said Okay, another minion:) And I bought him another one this weekend while we were on our summer minivacation. As soon as he saw it when we got home yesterday, he grabbed it and held it the rest of the evening, and then slept with it. Too cute for words. My little mini-me loving the Minions like his mommy.

Today I'm wearing a pair of white leggings with sort of x ray skeleton prints on (Banned brand), a Poizen Industries top/dress with lace up back, animal pattern ballet pumps and a Random Hand hoodie. I'm comfy and like the look! (so does my boyfriend lol :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->