When to start my OPK???

kbird

Reaction score
Hello all, I just ordered some ovulation strips online and was wondering when should I start using them? My cycle is pretty much a 28 day cycle although this month I started 1 day early. Right now I am on CD7.

Also I know this is probably a stupid question, but just out of curiosity do women actually get positive's that they are ovulating and still not get pregnant with doing everything right???

For a 28 day cycle, you should start testing on CD8. If sometimes it's slightly shorter than 28, I'd start on CD7 just for good measure.

As for your other question...YES! I think in health class they leave you with the impression that if you look at a boy's crotch, you're going to get pregnant. Unfortunately for us, it's not that easy. Patience is the name of the game. You could do everything right and it still take a little while to happen. Frustrating, but true.

Yup kbird! I find that so suckful! Haha awesome adjectives. We can have everything perfect but it still won't happen... How is that even remotely possible?!

I'd start with your OPKs from CD 8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->