when to start testing?

heather72589

Mommy& newly preggers!!
Reaction score
I am a little confused about when I should start testing, last month my period (after being like clock work for years) decided it was going to be 2 weeks late. Since we are not TTC and just NTNP I do not calculate when I am ovulating, (maybe I should now to find out when I am ovulting lol) but before last month I started every month on the 8th, last month I did not start until the 21st. so if it was just off for that month should I be testing now? or should I be testing closer to the 21st?? Any advice would be soooo helpful, I feel so silly because I do not know my own body! :haha: Thank you girlies!! I guess a bright side to all this would be that I dont know when my 2ww is so Im not stuck waiting cause I dont know when I should be waiting lol!!

You might have had a very early miscarriage, but I don't think there's any way to tell at this point, but that would be my only conclusion as to why you were so late.. Did you take any hpt's when you were late?

I would test closer to the 21st since that was the first day of your last period :)

Hope that helps!

PS- I didn't know anything about my body either until I started ntnp lol so don't feel bad!! I think it's just something we get so used to it's hard to notice things that you take as 'just happening' :)

I did test last month, I had two faint positive results on a blue dye test but I could not pull up anything on a pink dye, AF was light and very normal... I was thinking of a possible MC as well, but the period was just normal as ever... The blue dye test looked just like an evap so I just doubted it was a MC... but the 8th has came and gone again this month and I still haven't seen any signs of AF so Im guessing it will show up around the 21st...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->