when to start thinking about hospital bag?

I haven't started mine yet... the goal is to do it by 36 weeks, in case I go early.

I started on mine at about 30 wks and it took about 3 weeks to get it totally sorted. I was still adding bits last week.....mainly sweets and biscuits!!
x

I haven't started mine yet. I really must get my butt into gear soon!!!

XKatX!!!! You best get a wriggle on, can't believe you're not packed!! :dohh:

XKatX!!!! You best get a wriggle on, can't believe you're not packed!! :dohh:

I know - I'm such a naughty girl!! I'm buying some bits today and plan to start it on Monday. I just wanted a couple of days to chill now I've finished work. I have a feeling this LO is quite comfy in there and won't be coming too soon!!!!

Don't speak to soon, you don't know what LO has planned! :shrug:

Started packing mine this wk.. not enough room in the case for all the things tho:blush: x

I've packed Lexie's bag first. I have all her stuff so I thought I may aswell pack it now so it's done. At least then I know she has everything ready.

Me on the other hand. I have nothing for my bag yet, so I'm in the process of picking bits-&-bobs up everytime I'm out. I'm planning on packing it in 2 weeks time.

No doubt I'll keep re-checking it, and adding thing's before the big day comes. :lol:

everyone at work kept telling me i should have had it packed by 27 weeks just incase,

but i didnt have my bag completely packed untill about a week and a half ago

but i started to pack at about 34 weeks, i did alot of unpacking and repacking for 4 weeks as i wanted the bags to be just right, and i couldnt deiced on the babys going home outfit,

i got mini bottles of everything, and i bourght new nighties and slippers etc lol

xx

You can never pack too early. I had mine packed at about 20 weeks, I have repacked a couple of time, but its done now. I had my son at 33 weeks so wanted to be ready because when I had him I never had anything ready and OH bought me loads of stuff I didn't even need and forgot the stuff I did need LOL. So I wanted to be ready this time.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I just started mine yesterday. Leo's bag is nearly done - just in the middle of washing his clothes. And Ive put a few bits in my bag but still gotta get some stuff for me too. So it'll be getting done over the next few weeks.
xx

i've already had a couple of scares so had mine packed since 29weeks and it lives in the car ready. also have a second copy of my notes in the car just incase. i like to be prepared lol and from the beginning i've been convinced im going to be early. knowing my luck i'll now go over by two weeks and have this baby next year!

After an increase in blood pressure on Monday and an overnight hospital visit, i thought i'd better get mine done this week! still not sure if i got everything i need

I keep thinking that I should start mine, as I nearly ended up in hospital overnight last week.......but the trouble is that I don't even have a bag to put stuff in :blush: Maybe I should go buy one...!!

I want to have everything ready by about 33 - 34 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->