When to stop testing? My tests last night and today stronger than control

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Here is this mornings test (the left) on this post and it is stronger than control line

When do i stop testing with opk?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 17
Last nights bottom with progression over last few days, took 3 a day :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 15
I would stop testing now. Because that is definitely positive. What CD are you?

Thanks honey for reply
I got my first proper positive on cd 11 I am now cd 12 (well 13 as we spk its 142am)
Had the sharp pain I get without fail every mth near Ov , I'm sure when eggs released ..anyway missed dtd tonight so if I have and temp shoots up most likely out :thumbdown:

This was my first cycle really using OPKs. (I ran out too early the first time I tried, and never saw a positive.) Because of that, and because I don't temp, I kept testing way past when I thought I got my positive. I wanted to make sure it was a clear surge. I am now 4-5 DPO (got my positive OPK on Wednesday, but could have actually ovulation on Thursday) and my tests are steadily getting lighter. I like watching the progression, as it makes me feel like everything is on track. I may change my mind once this cycle is over and I have a good sense of what my LH levels are like. You may not need to test past your positive OPK if you already know a bit about what your cycle is like. If you're feeling unsure, though, then it wouldn't hurt to continue testing.

Thanks hon I tested till the next one was slightly lighter so knew it was on its way out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->