When to tell!!?

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Ok so in November I had a chemical. I obviously told hubby the day I tested but he doesn't get excited easy and after the chemical he was like, u tested to early knowing at 4 weeks gives us a very long wait don't test next time... but I dunno about u ladies u just need to know so I got my bfp 3 days ago and it's already killing me being the only one that knows feels like it's been weeks!! I've had a bit of sickness too. Hubby has no clue . I know if wait till 8 weeks things will go quicker for him and he will be less anxious but I hate keeping a secret from him plus because only me knows it doesn't feel real!!! Anyone else in similar situation xx

I told my husband right away. I think I would have like combusted if I didn't lol. I don't know how you are doing it girl. So you caved and tested, any excited person would! He will get over the "too early" part once you tell him the good news!

I know I don't think he will be pissed about testing but I feel if I tell him he will say oh great but if I talk about anything he will just say it's early days yet hun let's just see and that will frustrate me. I'll be 7 to 8 weeks around valentines maybe I could put it in a card and wait till then but everyday feels like forever. Got my bfp 11dpo today af was due and already feels like weeks haha!! Xx

I tested and told hubby to be straight away. Already told close friends and family.
I'm only telling people who I would tell if something went wrong and told them all the rules of not telling anyone until i say its okay.
I'm going to have to tell the girl at work whos in my room and tell her to keep quiet for safety reasons (certain things i wont be okay to do) but i wont tell anyone else until after the scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->