When to test if no AF?

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am current 3dpo and :witch: is due (if she is going to come, fxed not!) around 7th June (I am going on holiday for a week on this day!) But I have a little problem on 5th June I have a major :cake: celebration (I will be 9dpo!) and am worryin about the :wine: issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am not sure I want to test at 9dpo because I so hate :bfn: and dont want this to put a downer on our break away and would really like to get our :bfp: if its going to be this month whilst we are away on 9th June which is my DH 40th :cake: I dont want to arouse suspision especially with the ladies who will no doubt think we are expecting a :baby: as my alcohol consumption at such :cake: is coupious to say the least :rofl::rofl: I really want to avoid awkward Q`S........I was planning on asking DH (as he usually props up the bar! :haha:!) to purchase me lager shandys this way we will avoid the Q`S as people will still think I am drinking as usual......DO YOU THINK IF THIS IS MY MONTH A COUPLE OF LAGER SHANDYS WOULD BE OK? I AM QUITE ANXIOUS ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!?! :shrug:

luv how you use the smilies!

Hmmm, this is a tough one. Maybe test on his BD and if it's neg, just don't say anything and if it's pos, you'll have a great suprise for him!

And if you are pos, you'll know not to drink as well. Hope that helps and GOOD LUCK!!! :happydance:

ok I misread, just tell your friends you're not sure so you are holding off, if you are comfortable, telling them. And if not, tell em you aren't feeling well or some BS. None of their business anyhow.

DH just suggested I have a lager shandy or two and BS a little and say as we go on hol on the monday I dont want a heavy night as so much hol prep to do and dont want an hangover! This would work?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i went out the other night and drunk more than i planned and i freaked out, i rung my mothers friend who is a midwife, she said in the first 4 weeks so while in the tww the baby is implanting and once implanted is still not getting anything from the mother at all, untill the placenta is up and working our little wee beans get little to nothing from us they get it all from the sac, so it would not matter if you drunk

tell them you have thrush and can´t drink, that should embarass them out of asking anything else. Or if you don´t fancy that, (and I wouldn´t blame you,) say your taking antibiotics for an infection and can´t drink.
I know what you mean about BFN testing early, I try not to do it coz I hate seeing them and if it is early you have to test twice anyway.
Good luck and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"