When to test

Leanna5813

Reaction score
I believe I'm about 18 dpo. I took a hpt at 12 dpo and got a bfn. I'm going to test today, but was wondering how long I should hold my urine. I know fmu is the best to use but its my anniversary and I really think I'm pregnant so we want the good news today. Please let me know how long I should hold my urine, what the chances are of a positive, and wish me lots of baby dust!

Don't drink for up to an hour before peeing... Longer if possible. Don't hold your wee, it's just the dilution part x

Just wanted to see if you got your BFP??? I hope you did!!

That would be better if you take morning's first for test. Have you done? Any update?
Wish you best of luck

I didn't this morning but I will be either later tonight (if I can't hold out) or tomorrow morning if I have the patience. My husband bought me two tests this time just in case! I will keep you updated.

Update: I gave in and tested tonight. Went pee at 6:45 and then held it until 10:30, only drank a little soda towards the end. So I held it almost four hours. Took the test and about four minutes in another little shadow line appeared like yesterday's. This one is a little darker and my husband sees it too. I'm not declaring this a BFP just yet but definitely a maybe. Should I test again in the morning after having a full nights sleep with no liquids or should I wait it out a couple days?

My baby woke me up to eat and I had to pee so bad that I could not hold it so I tested again and my husband said he saw a line again. Still faint but still there. So I don't want to get too excited but that's three tests in a row that a line has shown up...I'm assuming I've got my BFP!! I will be seeing my doctor as soon as possible for a blood test to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->