When to try again?

xxchloexx

Reaction score
So broody at the moment. Have a little girl already Kara , she's 20 months,
I really want a little brother or sister for her! I just don't know when's the right time , I know some people have their kids with close age gaps but I just want I make sure she doesn't feel left out when a new baby comes along. I'm on the pill at the moment but seriously considering coming off it, but if my last one is anything to go by I will get pregnant straight away! So when did you lady's decide to have number 2???

I think its when u feel comfortable that u can manage two children in ur daily life. There's no right or wrong age gap, my niece n nephew are only 13 months apart yet I have friends with siblings over 14 years younger than them.

My DD is 21 months old and we decided to try in October because we don't want a big age gap. She will be about 2 and a half years old by the time the next bubba comes then. I would say do what you feel best.

Its totally your and OH choice... I know I would of wanted a 18 months - 3 year gap.. but now going to have a 5-6 year gap or longer depending on how long it takes to fall...

x

Your girl is a cutie-pie!

I'm a planner by nature and I'm 34 and will soon to be TTC #1, so I don't think we'll have a huge age gap mainly to cut down the odds of a risky pregnancy. DH knows the fears I have and said he'd be fine to start tying when #1 was 6 months old. It's good to know he's pretty open to whenever, but 6 months may feel a bit quick. We'll see how we feel when the time comes. I think everyone has different feelings for different reasons. Definitely a personal decision.

I agree its deffinatly a personal choice. And Avignon 2 children is always going to be hard to split your time between theme what ever age! There 12 and 15 years between me and my brothers and it was still hard for me being older and having my parents attention taken away from me to my younger s brothers. There are 2 1/2 years between my 2 boys and it was tough at first but I'm so glad it had them that close in age. Personally I do prefer smaller age gaps but that's my opinion. You won't know until it happens either as everyone has different opinions on age gaps. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->