When was the last time you & OH went out together?

18th November 2011 :rofl:

April, we went for a lovely meal for our wedding anniversary :). We go for lunch, walks, to the museum etc a lot but with the kids.

Alone without any friends? I dunno maybe 2 years ago. With friends we went to a music festival 2 months ago.

We have date night "out" i.e restaurant etc once a month when my mum/sis visit or the childminder comes and stays for a few hours once he's in bed. We have date night at home once a week.

We went late night fishing saturday night, not sure if that counts though! We went out 10 days ago but it was with one of his friends as well. We go out together pretty often really.

Not for a while on a proper date. I went to the social club with him a few weeks ago but its not a date

2 weeks ago. We just went for a few drinks while LO's were at their Nannys playing in the garden...

We have also booked a break to Brighton for a few nights next week... Just the two of us. First time we have been away away from the kids. X

At the weekend, we went to a party together. Before that we had a couple of days away in June, we don't really get a lot of alone time out because we don't like leaving our kids haha. We do have 'date' night though with yummy food and wine once the kids are in bed xx

May, we went to the rugby (England V Barbarian's) together, it was a present for his 30th. Before that was the weekend of his 30th birthday in Feb, we went for a meal and drinks, then before that it was August last year (our anniversary we went to the cinema and a meal) and then August the year before we went to New York for a few nights. May go out alone in August but may not but have a week long holiday booked for our tenth wedding anniversary next year.

The last time we went out just us was the end of March and it was the night we got engaged x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->